Upcoming Training Events
To identify and meet the needs of children and families to lay the foundation for lifetime success by: maximizing each child’s potential, preparing children to enter school ready to learn, and helping families achieve economic self-sufficiency.
To support this mission, the Coalition upholds these values:
- Early learning programs shall prepare children for success in school.
- Early learning programs shall involve parents as their child’s first teacher and support family skill building,
- Early learning programs shall be an integrated and seamless system of services and shall be implemented by the local coalition working with partnering agencies and programs.
- Early learning programs shall be coordinated and public funding integrated to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Early learning programs shall be supported in their efforts to expand professional development and promote program quality.
We Have Relocated!
We have relocated everything under one roof ! Our new address is:
The Early Learning Coalition of Escambia County
3300 North Pace Blvd, Suite 210,
Pensacola, FL 32505
We are located in three adjoining suites. The entrances for all three suites are all located on the front side of Town and Country Shopping Center, facing Pace Blvd. The business purpose of each suite is as follows:
Suite 210 - Administrative/Finance/Training
Suite 220 - Meeting and Training Rooms (Attendance Day room)
Suite 225 - Program Eligibility (School Readiness and VPK Services)