Upcoming Training Events
Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program
Do you have a four year old eligible for Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten or if you are ready now to make an application for VPK click on the link below.
Our On-site VPK Program operational hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Local VPK Registration Contact Number - 850-607-8556
Please Note: Documentation for VPK will not be accepted on-site outside of normal operating hours.
School Readiness Program
Are you interested in applying for child care? Then please visit our Parent Resource page, or if you are ready now to make an application for services click on the link below.
For questions regarding Child Care services, please contact our Eligibility Departments' Front Desk at 850-332-6775.
If you are looking for information regarding child care providers in Escambia County please contact us at 850-595-5915 or by email at CCRR@elcescambia.org. We offer Child Care Resource and Referral services from 8am to 5pm Monday throughThursday, and 8am to 12pm Friday.
For all other business please contact our Main Office at 850-595-5400.
To identify and meet the needs of children and families to lay the foundation for lifetime success by: maximizing each child’s potential, preparing children to enter school ready to learn, and helping families achieve economic self-sufficiency.
To support this mission, the Coalition upholds these values:
- Early learning programs shall prepare children for success in school.
- Early learning programs shall involve parents as their child’s first teacher and support family skill building,
- Early learning programs shall be an integrated and seamless system of services and shall be implemented by the local coalition working with partnering agencies and programs.
- Early learning programs shall be coordinated and public funding integrated to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Early learning programs shall be supported in their efforts to expand professional development and promote program quality.
We are opened to the public Monday - Thursday 7:30a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
http://blabtv.com/thedailybrew/interview/early-learning-is-key-to-success/ - Early Learning Keys to success
http://pensacolatoday.com/2015/04/vpk-gives-children-an-early-start-in-school/ The Importance of VPK Services
Attendance Days: The Coalition will accept Reimbursement Packages for the prior month on the first three business days of each month. Service hours for processing and submitting packages are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. when the days are on Monday to Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. if one of the three business days occurs on a Friday. For the first two days of the three business days processing will be in the Training Room. On the third day processing will be conducted in the Admin front office.