Upcoming Training Events
To identify and meet the needs of children and families to lay the foundation for lifetime success by: maximizing each child’s potential, preparing children to enter school ready to learn, and helping families achieve economic self-sufficiency.
To support this mission, the Coalition upholds these values:
- Early learning programs shall prepare children for success in school.
- Early learning programs shall involve parents as their child’s first teacher and support family skill building,
- Early learning programs shall be an integrated and seamless system of services and shall be implemented by the local coalition working with partnering agencies and programs.
- Early learning programs shall be coordinated and public funding integrated to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Early learning programs shall be supported in their efforts to expand professional development and promote program quality.
We Have Relocated! Our new address is:
The Early Learning Coalition of Escambia County
3300 North Pace Blvd, Suite 210,
Pensacola, FL 32505
We are located in three adjoining suites. The entrances for all three suites are all located on the front side of Town and Country Shopping Center, facing Pace Blvd. The business purpose of each suite is as follows:
Suite 210 - Administrative/Finance/Training
Suite 220 - Meeting and Training Rooms (Attendance Day room)
Suite 225 - Program Eligibility (School Readiness and VPK Services)
Our Office Hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon.
For Child Care services please contact our Eligibility Front Desk at 850-332-6775. For all other services please contact our Main Office at 850-595-5400.
The Coalition provides Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) services. If you are looking for information regarding child care providers in Escambia County please contact us at 850-595-5915 or by email at CCRR@elcescambia.org. The CCR&R Office hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12pm Friday.
Are you interested in applying for child care? Then please visit our Parent Resource page, or if you are ready now to make an application for services click on the link below.
Do you have a four year old eligible for Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten? Then please visit our VPK page, or if you are ready now to make an application for VPK click on the link below.
Attendance Days: The Coalition will accept Reimbursement Packages for the prior month on the first two business days of each month. Service hours for processing and submitting packages are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Note if the first or second business day occurs on a Friday the Coalition shall remain open to 5:30 p.m., however, all Providers on all Attendance Days must be in the door no later than 5:00 p.m. to be processed.